Monday, October 22, 2012

One Word Says A Lot


I want to thank all who participated in the “give me one word to describe how nuts I am” contest.  Well, not exactly a contest because nobody won anything, but it was very helpful.

I also thought about using the Venn Diagram for this writing.  I mean, it has come in handy before.  Anyone who has not had the pleasure of the  Venn Diagram, it is pictured below sort out your thoughts and helps you write:



Let’s organize the words in the Venn, shall we?  Ummm, hmmmm.  Let’s see, do I put sparkly and hairy together?  Or perhaps adorable should go with sparkly because sparkly is quite adorable.  Maybe, I should put Shaun’s choice of erratic with unforgettable and hilarious!  Yes!  Because my behavior is unforgettable, hilarious and somewhat erratic!  I do have to laugh at the word, erratic.  Erratic mean unpredictable.  Now those who really know me, know that I break a sweat when things don’t go in the right order.  Talk about breaking out in hives!  

I love when I was described as crazy, and not in the “lock you in a mental hospital” type crazy.  At least I hope not!  I think the craziness is because I love to make people laugh and to make them feel good.  If I can make someone laugh each day, my goal is accomplished.  

I loved all these words that described me, yet in my world I describe myself as…….I don’t know, it depends on the day.  Never would I say, “Gee, Kathy, you are so wonderful, pat yourself on the back.”  We are our own worst critics.  I know if I ever got into a wrestling ring with myself, who knows which “self” would win.  I think both would get beaten pretty bad.

My husband described me as an angel.  I read the various definitions of an angel, and the one I like best is “messenger.”  Maybe I am the messenger, to deliver laughs and make people smile.  If I make someone smile, that in turn makes me smile.

I am my own messenger service, even though I didn’t know it.  Delivering laughs to one and all.  But don’t expect me to cruise around on a bike delivering these messages.  Always stay tuned on the computer.  If I crash my bike, I would be hurt.  If i crash my computer, this would just hurt my purse.  :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment